Appivo is hiring, again! We’ve had great luck so far and can’t wait to add another member to the team. This time we’re looking for a DevOps engineer to join our Mumbai team.
- Launch all-out war on down-time!
- Rule our infrastructure with an iron fist!
- Consider manual processes a personal insult!
- Create and implement processes & tools that manage our infrastructure.
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand requirements and develop creative solutions.
Desired candidate profile:
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar title or role.
- Strong understanding of DevOps processes and automation, cloud infrastructure and architectures.
- In-depth knowledge of Ansible (or Chef or Puppet, but willing to switch to Ansible).
- Good knowledge of MariaDB, OpenStack Swift, Galera Clustering, Redis clustering, RabbitMQ, AWS S3, Linode, Jenkins, Ant & shell scripting (or equivalents).
- Bonus if you know a thing or two about Sensu and Selenium.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Fun loving and enthusiastic.
What to do:
- Definitely apply if you fit all of the above criteria.
- Probably apply if you fit most of the above criteria.
- Email us using the link below. Or even better, get a recommendation from someone we know (LinkedIn is a good place to start).
- Go ahead and tell us how awesome you are!
- While you’re at it, tell us how awesome we are!
Did you like the movie The Matrix? Are you a red-pill person? Send us your resume.