Appivo is hiring, again! We’ve had great luck so far and can’t wait to add another member to the team. This time we’re looking for a frontend engineer to join our Mumbai team.
- Develop understanding of the end users of the applications through secondary and primary research.
- Prepare low fidelity prototypes of features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Conceptualize, design and prototype new features for our core products and new products.
- Collaborate with other teams to understand requirement and develop creative solutions.
Desired candidate profile:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Design savvy.
- Strong understanding of both web and mobile design principles.
- Fun loving and enthusiastic.
What to do:
- Definitely apply if you fit all of the above criteria.
- Probably apply if you fit most of the above criteria.
- Email us using the link below. Or even better, get a recommendation from someone we know (LinkedIn is a good place to start).
- Go ahead and tell us how awesome you are!
- While you’re at it, tell us how awesome we are!
Note: UX Ninjas considered, but leave the costume at home.
Is this post singing your song? Apply now!
Not quite the right tune for you? Send it to a friend!