HundLoggen is a intuitive dog training app that empowers trainers to schedule training sessions and track the progress of each session. This systematic approach of creating sessions and tracking results strengthens the training process. Key features include:
- Add and manage dog details – including weight, measurements and owner information
- Manage exercises – Create step-based exercises or use a time-bound approach
- Manage sessions – Plan out sessions with particular exercises. Schedule them in advance or create ad-hoc sessions.
- Rate sessions – Add ratings for each exercise in a session to track progress
- Timeline – Get a summary of session activity in a timeline format
- Dog reports – View dog performance over a period of time on different sessions and exercises
The requirement from the client was to build an application for training dogs. The app was conceptualised and created to serve as a tool for dog trainers, where users can handle training sessions, exercises and skills for one or more dogs. Users can monitor how a dog develops by seeing statistics about how the dog performs over time for a certain exercise or skill.
The application was created with both mobile and web-based solutions so that users have a consistent experience on their preferred platform. During sessions, trainers can rate and comment on each exercise from the mobile app as way to track progress.
Here are some instructional videos about the HundLoggen mobile app (in Swedish)
For more information, check out the website or download the app from playstore.